The PTO-T1 (Optical Terminal Outlet) subscriber connection kits allow a quick and easy installation of the optical terminal outlet at the subscriber’s premises using standard equipment and tools (no fusion splices to be made at the subscriber’s premises).
The PTO-T1 kit consists of:
- 1 PTO-T1 with five cable entries;
- 1 bare fibre coiling area or 900 μm and able to hold up to 2 × 40mm-long fusion splice protectors;
- 1 panel of 1 or 2 adapters with SC or LC type of inner or outer shutter;
- 1 ACOME COR1821 cable for indoor use or COR1823 or UNB1627 cable for indoor/outdoor use (see COR1821, COR1823 or UNB1627 technical data sheet for more characteristics) pre-terminated in SC or LC.
- Easy assembly with adhesive
- Factory tested and assembled
- No splicing necessary
- The PTO-T1 can be mounted on a wall or on a deck.
- 1 ACOME COR1821 cable for indoor use or COR1823 or UNB1627 cable
- Packaging in dispensing box or cardboard dispenser
- Euroclass Fire Rating Dca