Inline Facade Enclosure PACe®
The Universal inline facade enclosure is a component of the Façade PACe® FTTH connection solution.
Once installed on the cable, it is used as a (2 x SC/APC) connectorised or spliced (up to 2 × 6 OF) connection point. Depending on its configuration, it can be used to connect 2 individual houses or small buildings.
The Universal inline facade enclosure consists of:
- 1 base with two entries (up to Ø 12.5mm) for the distribution cable and two entries (up to Ø 6mm) for the subscriber cables;
- 2 splice trays of 6 OF;
- 1 protective cover;
- 2 optical adapters and SC/APC pigtails (on the connectorised version).
- Assortment of RAL Colors Available
- IP56 Weatherproof
- Wall mounting
- Convient au raccordement de maisons individuelle accolés
- Convient au raccordement de petits immeubles
- 4 entrées de câbles
- Protection IP56 and IK08
- Discreet solution, suitable for fitting on facades
- Clip obturateur de câble en option