The BE-BOX-12/24 allows the splicing and connection of 12 or 24 fibres of the vertical distribution cable depending on the version. It is designed to connect to a maximum of 16 splice cables.
The BE-BOX-12/24 consists of:
- a base for anchoring the vertical distribution cable and subscriber connections;
- 1 splice tray of your choice: 12 OF (mechanical or fusion splices with adapters) or 24 OF (fusion splices only);
- a wall mounting kit with the possibility of adding two end caps to cover the cables along a cable raceway.
- Fast implementation
- Top/Bottom cable entry
- Wall mounting
- Distribution cable fan-out system for directing optical fibres to individual outlets.
- Separation of spliced fibres and fibres pending in the protective tray.