The iMCP splitter modules are designed for PON-type FTTH applications and serve up to 64 subscribers. They are available in two distinct ranges:
- Long outlets – 2mm connectorised sheaths: iMCP-L and iMCP-EL.
- Short outlets on adapter panels- 900μm connectorised sheaths: iMCP-R, iMCP-ER and iMCP-LR.
Several models coexist in each of the ranges to meet all the connection possibilities. These modules are available in righthinged or left-hinged versions and with SC/APC or LC/APC connections. The diagrams below provide an overview of the types of splitters integrated in the iMCP modules.
- 2.0mm long sheathed outputs;
- SC/APC or LC/APC connectors;
- connection of outputs to remote points;
- PLC splitters in a black ABS box
iMCP-R, iMCP-ER, iMCP-LR
- short 900μm sheathed outputs;
- SC/APC connectors;
- connection of outputs to the module’s adapter panel;
- PLC splitters in a compact Blockless box.