The PTO-T2 (Optical Terminal Outlet) subscriber connection kits allow a quick and easy installation of the optical terminal outlet at the subscriber’s premises using standard equipment and tools (no fusion splices to be made at the subscriber’s premises).
The PTO-T2 kit consists of:
- 1 PTO-T2 with 9 cable entries;
- 1 bare or 900μm fibre coiling tray that can hold up to 4 fusion splice protection sleeves of 45mm length;
- 1panelof1,2or4adapterswithanSCorLCtypeofouter shutter;
- 1 ACOME COR1821 cable for indoor use or COR1823 or UNB1627 cable for indoor/outdoor use (see COR1821, COR1823 or UNB1627 technical data sheet for more characteristics) pre-terminated in SC or LC.
- Easy assembly with adhesive
- Factory tested and assembled
- No splicing necessary
- The PTO-T2 can be mounted directly on a DIN rail or on a wall
- 1 ACOME COR1821 cable for indoor use or COR1823 or UNB1627 cable
- Packaging in dispensing box or cardboard dispenser
- Euroclass Fire Rating Dca