The OENTI subscriber connection kits allow a quick and easy installation of the Optical Terminal Outlet in the subscriber’s communication panel (new housing) using standard equipment and tools (no fusion splices to be made at the subscriber’s premises).
The OENTI kit consists of:
- 1 OENTI (Optical External Network Test Interface) to be installed directly on the DIN rail of a communication panel equipped with 1, 2 or 4 SC or LC DX adapters with internal retractable valve;
- 1 ACOME COR1823 or UNB1627 cable for indoor/ outdoor use (see COR1823 or UNB1627 datasheet for more characteristics) pre-terminated in SC mounted on the OENTI.
- Easy assembly with adhesive
- Factory tested and assembled
- No splicing necessary
- The OENTI is fixed directly on the DIN rail of the communication panel
- Euroclass Fire Rating Dca
- 1 ACOME COR1823 or UNB1627 cable
- Packaging in dispensing box or cardboard dispenser