The iXIO-G3 free-standing optical distribution frame is a very high-capacity fibre-optic cross-connect open system. This type of solution is suitable for use in Central Office and in data centres.
The iXIO-G3 free-standing optical distribution frame is composed of steel profiles arranged side by side and held together by metal reinforcements. The free standing optical distribution frames are available in 3 different heights (2.0 m, 2.25 m and 2.50 m) for 6, 7 and 8 iTOP-144 optical heads. Optical heads incorporate the range of iMOD-TOP modules. The iXIO-G3 free standing optical distribution frame supports BEC-type anchoring devices (see “cable anchorings”)
- Overlenght Management
- Top/Bottom cable entry
- Width extension
- available in 3 different heights (2.0 m, 2.25 m and 2.50 m) for 6, 7 and 8 iTOP-144 optical heads
- Optical heads incorporate the range of iMOD-TOP modules
- Separation of the different flows: optical cables to be spliced and pre-terminated, separated from the flow of patch cords
- Extension by addition of extra frames and/or heads
- System scalable in linear fashion or at 90° angle
You must be logged to download file.
Sign In or Create an account