The iTOR-24 is a 19″-1U pivoting optical fibre rack for splicing optical cables or for direct connection with pre-terminated cables.
The iTOR-24 consists of:
- 1 fixed side part allowing one or more cables to be anchored using the ACS plate or the BEC-72/144-6T;
- 1 pivoting tray consisting of a strip of adapters, splice trays, a patch cord coiling area, and a metal cover;
- 1 mixed fixing system allowing it to be mounted in a 19″ or ETSI frame.
- 19''/ETSI Mixed Use
- Overlenght Management
- Right/Left Hinge
- Serial number
- Coiling area of patch cords integrated into the rack
- Direct access to patch cords on the front panel
- Identification of optical positions by marking label on front panel