The iTOR-24/48-HB is a 19”-1U or 2U pivoting optical rack, designed for splicing optical cables in harsh environments where complete protection of the optical fibres is necessary.
The iTOR-24/48-HB is composed of:
- 1 fixed integral metal shell for anchoring multiple cables using BEC-72/144-6T type anchoring boxes;
- 1 pivoting tray receiving 12, 24 or 48 simplex SC or 12 or 24 duplex LC adapters, up to 4 splice trays and a coiling area for patch cords;
- 1 front protective shutter for total protection of patch cords while in service;
- 1 combined attachment system enabling mounting on a 19” or ETSI frame.
As an option, an anti-rodent protective shell adapts to the rear of the rack, preventing any intrusion and access to fibres.
- 19''/ETSI Mixed Use
- Overlenght Management
- Rodent proof
- Total protection of optical patch cords
- Large hinged marking surface
- Overlength management
- As an option, an anti-rodent protective shell