The iTOP-CP is an optical head high beam splitter, with a height of 250mm, for the iMOD-TOP-CP 16/32/64 range of pivoting optical modules.
The iTOP-CP is mounted directly to a beam via an indexing system that allows for quick, easy, and accurate positioning.
The iTOP-CP consists of a chassis and two pivoting trays, which can accommodate two iMOD-TOP-CP 16/32/64 modules.
The iMOD-TOP-CP modules clip onto the iTOP-CP rack head. They have a panel containing up to 68 connections, including one or more 1 × 16, 1 × 32 or 1 × 64 splitters, and come in three versions:
- a connection version with up to 4 inputs and splitter outputs on connections on the front panel;
- a splicing and connection version including a splice tray (iMOD-TOP-CP-ER with splitter inputs to be spliced and outputs on connections);
- a version with long splitter inputs stored in a coiling pocket at the back of the module (4 × 6.5 m in Ø 2mm maximum) (iMOD-TOP-CP-LR) and outputs on adapters.
Patch cords are managed via the left output of the head, then through the guides attached to the racks which manage the various flows.
- Direct front access
- Factory tested and assembled
- Fast implementation
- Stockage de 2 m de tube de transport par plateau permettant un raccordement sur poste de travail au sol
- Capacité jusqu’à 136 fibres
- 3 versions disponibles :
– Epissurage et raccordement
– Entrée longue et coupleur