The iTOM-EL-V3 is a 19” pivoting optical rack designed to connect long inputs with optical fibre cables.
The iTOM- EL-V3 is composed of:
- 1 static part used to guide the protection tubes to the splicing trays;
- Up to 6 separate trays pivoting to the right or left;
- 1 clear pivoting front flap per tray giving direct visual and physical access to the connections (for maintenance and cleaning operations);
- 1 large format tray per tray;
- 1 fixing multi-pin to anchor the long inputs up to 2 mm in diameter. Depending on the hinge used, the long inputs
- Right/Left Hinge
- Serial number
- Good safety during work, access to a fibre only requiring a single tray to be opened.
- Large format tray.
- Holds long inputs using the multi-pin.