The iTES-24-HB-AR is a 19″-1U pivoting optical rack, designed for splicing and storing long pigtails pending direct connection to a remote device with no cut-off point. Its protective shell is designed for use in harsh environments where complete protection of the optical fibres is necessary.
The iTES-24-HB-AR is composed of:
- 1 fixed integral metal shell for anchoring a cable using BEC-72/144-6T type anchoring boxes;
- 1 pivoting tray receiving up to two splice trays and a coiling area for long pigtails;
- 1 combined attachment system enabling mounting on a 19″ or ETSI frame;
- 1 anti-rodent protective shell adapts to the rear of the rack, preventing any intrusion and access to cables.
- 19''/ETSI Mixed Use
- Rodent proof
- Total protection of optical patch cords
- Storage of long pigtails for connection as required