The iROP-ER is an optical cable head for beams (HPUL rail) that provides splicing and optical connection of single or multimode fibre optic cable to active network equipment. The modules allow the management of splices, the connection of pigtails and the coiling of bare fibres.
The iROP-ER consists of:
- 1 upper section designed for anchoring an input cable via ACS plates;
- 1 lower section composed of 2 to 8 trays each supporting a 6-fibre splice tray as well as the adapters (SC, FC or ST) and pigtails emerging from the splice trays.
- Independent Fiber Management
- Different capacities of cable heads (12 to 48 fibres) per modulo 6
- Easy access to each six-fibre module for easier installation and maintenance
- Fibre curve radiuses supported using pre-installed protective tubes