The iREP rack is a rack which manages overlengths of optical patch cords in a 19’’ area of 1U height. Composed of a pivoting tray, the internal section is accessed by a simple rotating movement. A set of 4 half-cylinders makes it possible to manage overlengths of 72 patch cords (diameter 1.6mm). Its front side ensures total protection of patch cords and provides a marking and identification area.
Offered in standard version with hinge on right, a version with hinge on left is also available.
The iREP is composed of:
- 1 metal chassis of height 1U;
- 4 plastic half-cylinders;
- 1 patch cord input, on right or left according to hinge configuration.
- 19''/ETSI Mixed Use
- 2-Sided cable routing
- Overlenght Management
- Right/Left Hinge
- Serial number
- Optional adjustment tab for ETSI frame available
- Organisation of cross-connection patch cords over a compact height of 1U