iLIA Monitoring devices are 19″-1U optical racks for supervision of optical networks.
iLIA Monitoring systems include up to 12 TAPs (Test Access Points) and enable reliable, permanent access to network traffic without degrading performance.
Three versions are available:
- iLIA Monitoring V1 : full front-panel access;
- iLIA Monitoring V2 : “Operations” access on the front panel and “Supervision” access at the rear;
- iLIA Bidirectional Monitoring : a version dedicated to single-fibre dual-wavelength optical transmission (1310/1550 nm).
Different splitting rates are available (50/50, 70/30, 80/20, etc.) according to the application.
- 19''/ETSI Mixed Use
- Direct front access
- Factory tested and assembled
- Permanent access to network traffic without degrading performance
- High density (12 TAP/1U) with the dual-access version
- Supports single-fibre bidirectional links (2 wavelengths)
- The racks come in single or multi-mode versions