iBER-835 OUTDOOR G2 1X15U
The iBER-835 OUTDOOR G2 is a secure, watertight, street cabinet that allows the cross connection of optical fibres. It consists of a Fibre Distribution Terminal (FDT) in accordance with current regulations.
The iBER-835 OUTDOOR G2 street cabinet consists of a steel frame protected by an aluminium housing.
The structure consists of:
- 1 chassis on the right with 19″ uprights which allow the fastening of both the optical operator modules (splitters) and the modules dedicated to the connection of the distribution;
- 1 area on the left which enables the organisation of overlengths of optical patch cords for cross connection.
The use of single length patch cords simplifies operation. The iBER-835 OUTDOOR G2 cabinet is suitable for iRCP and iTOM pivoting optical fibre racks. The cables are secured to the bottom of the cabinet by connection plates, using BEC breakout boxes.
- Anti-Graffiti finish
- Assortment of RAL Colors Available
- Full Disassembly
- IP55 Weatherproof
- Lifting rings
- Meets regulatory standards
- Opens to 90°/120°
- Single Patch Cord Length
- Suitable for PON and point-to-point networks
- Fully removable from the cabinet without service disruption
- 200mm base included
- The cables are secured to the bottom of the cabinet by connection plates