iBER-1670 OUTDOOR G1
The iBER-1670 OUTDOOR G1, available in 2 versions of 2X28U and 2X40U, is a secure, watertight street cabinet for the cross connection of optical fibre cables.
They serve as Fibre Distribution Terminals and are therefore particularly suited to FTTH point-to-point (P2P) or point-to- multipoint (PON) projects.
Their structure is based on a double-wall aluminium panel that gives them excellent thermal regulation performance that can be further improved by installing mechanical ventilation (optional) when hosting active equipment.
The iBER-1670 OUTDOOR G1 has three areas dedicated to the following functions:
- the 19’’ area on the right is reserved for connections of
customer fibres as well as operator collection fibres;
- the 19’’ area on the left hosts the operator equipment (splitters or active equipment according to the technology
- the central area is composed of a patch cord management
area system that organises the flow and overlengths of patch cord between the operator and subscriber fibres.
As an option, an energy panel can be installed to power the active equipment and utilities in the street cabinet. It is used to anchor patch cords and distribute optical fibres to the various items of equipment.
The iBER-1670 OUTDOOR G1 cabinet accepts all capacities of optical cable anchoring and fan-out devices.
- Anti-Graffiti finish
- Assortment of RAL Colors Available
- Direct front access
- Lifting rings
- Opens to 120°
- Single Patch Cord Length
- Can accommodate active equipment of great depth
- Suitable for PON and point-to-point networks
- As an option, an energy panel can be installed to power the active equipment and utilities in the street cabinet
- Mechanical ventilation available using an extractor + filter (optional)