iBER-1650 OUTDOOR G2 2X28U
The iBER-1650 OUTDOOR G2 is a secure, watertight, street cabinet that allows the cross connection of optical fibres. This cabinet is designed to withstand high winds with mechanical reinforcements in the doors and rear panels.
Its depth of 500mm and additional fixing points provide additional anchorage to the ground. It consists of a Fibre Distribution Terminal (FDT) in accordance with current regulations.
The iBER-1650 OUTDOOR G2 street cabinet consists of a steel frame protected by an aluminium housing.
The structure consists of:
- 1 × 19“ chassis on the right for left-axis pivoting optical fibre racks and 1 × 19” chassis on the left for right-axis pivoting optical fibre racks. They allow respectively the fixing of the modules dedicated to the distribution cables and the fixing of the operator modules;
- 1 central area which enables organisation of cross- connect optical patch cord overlengths.
The use of single length patch cords simplifies operation. The iBER-1650 OUTDOOR G2 cabinet is suitable for iRCP and iTOM pivoting optical fibre racks. The cables are secured to the bottom of the cabinet by connection plates, using BEC breakout boxes.
- Anti-Graffiti finish
- Assortment of RAL Colors Available
- Full Disassembly
- IP55 Weatherproof
- Lifting rings
- Meets regulatory standards
- Opens to 90°/120°
- Single Patch Cord Length
- Fully removable from the cabinet without service disruption
- In accordance with current regulations
- Suitable for PON and point-to-point networks
- Reinforced structure against strong winds
- 200mm base included